Auditorium / Cafeteria / Training / Multi-purpose
- Magna - multi-purpose chairs
- 4More - Folding Tables
- Trust - Folding tables
- Sleight - folding table system
- First Class - ingenious linking chair
- GOLF classic all-round chair
- Linos - versatile multi-purpose chairs
- Due - bistro chair & table
- Twin - Indoor / Outdoor Chairs
- Milanolight - multi-choice dining chairs
- Fox - plywood stacking chair
- Prime - ribbed plywood stacking chair
The A-CHAIR offers both style and substance. Modular by nature, the chair’s shell and frame can be finished in many different colours and materials. With a choice of timber or polypropylene shell, and polished aluminium or polypropylene legs, the component parts allow users to customise the A-CHAIR according to the look, feel and application desired.
Flat-sided, half-spherical legs allow two chairs to be pushed against one another to create a seamless and fluid line when joined.
This high level of considered design extends to the way the A-CHAIR stacks 15-high vertically, requiring minimal floor space. Furthermore, the chair’s seat is generous in width, which increases seating comfort over long periods.
The online A-CHAIR web configurator allows for the chair to be specified in any of the five plastic colours and timbers available.
Designer: Jehs + Laub.
A-CHAIR - without arms
Width 53 / depth 55 / height 81 / seat height 46 cm
A-CHAIR - with arms
Width 57.5 / depth 55 / height 81 / seat height 46 cm