Auditorium / Cafeteria / Training / Multi-purpose
- Magna - multi-purpose chairs
- 4More - Folding Tables
- Trust - Folding tables
- Sleight - folding table system
- First Class - ingenious linking chair
- GOLF classic all-round chair
- Linos - versatile multi-purpose chairs
- Due - bistro chair & table
- Twin - Indoor / Outdoor Chairs
- Milanolight - multi-choice dining chairs
- Fox - plywood stacking chair
- Prime - ribbed plywood stacking chair
At first glance, the A-TABLE appears to be a fixed solution, to be used in an individual set up. But upon closer inspection, the truly multifunctional nature of this table becomes clear. The safety push-palm folding mechanism sits discreetly on the underside of the top, while an automatic leg-locking device efficiently doubles as a stacking plate.
Drawing inspiration from the matching A-CHAIR, the A-TABLE emulates the same design details and features. Its die-cast aluminium legs remain flat sided, tapered and half-spherical in order for rows of tables to look aesthetically clean, striking and elegant.
Minimal frame intrusion means the A-TABLE is suited to the seminar or training room, without disruptive legs interfering with seating positions.
Originally conceived as a multipurpose table, the structural rigidity provided by the aluminium legs enables larger dimensions to be achieved. With a maximum length of 280cm, the A-TABLE poses a true option for a unique 10-person meeting room table.
Designer: Jehs + Laub.