Brunner UK is a platinum furniture partner of Brentford FC.
Brunner has successfully installed furniture in the exclusive hospitality areas of the new Brentford Stadium Fortress Lounge, alongside the state-of-the-art training ground. As an official sponsor and partner, it’s a pleasure to provide fans and players with premium seating solutions.
1. Brunner (UK) Ltd, trading as Brunner UK (the Promoter), wishes to run a competition in partnership with Brentford FC Limited (Brentford FC) (the Competition).
2. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award a prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
3. The Competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over (the Eligible Participants), except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the Competition. Only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The Competition will open at 12:00pm (midday) Thursday 16th November, and close at 23:59 on Tuesday 28th November. (the Competition Period). Participants who enter the Competition after Competition Period will not be eligible for a prize.
5. Eligible Participants enter the Competition To enter, comment ‘BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE’ on one of the Brentford social media posts, and follow Brunner UK if entering on Instagram or LinkedIn. (details available on the Brentford social media platforms).
6. To be eligible for a prize, you must: (a) be an Eligible Participant, and (b) comment on one of the Brentford social media posts (as referenced in paragraph 5 above) and submit the same to the Promoter within the Competition Period. Winners will be selected from the Eligible Participants by the Promoter at random.
7. The prize available will be: Three Brentford fans will get the chance of winning the ‘Best Seat in the House’ for the Brentford V Luton Town game on the 2nd December 2023.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any application forms not submitted to it due to: (a) a technical fault, (b) failure to submit the application form, (c) technical malfunction, (d) computer hardware or software failure, or (e) satellite, network or server failure of any kind. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any applications forms which are not completed for any reason.
9. If you are eligible for a prize, Brentford FC will contact you using your social media account. If you do not respond to Brunner UK within a timely manner, you hereby forfeit your prize.
10. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prizes are supplied by Brentford FC or its affiliates. Brentford FC reserves the right to replace the prizes with any alternative prize of equal value.
12. The decision of Promoter regarding any aspect of the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Competition without notice to the participants.
14. In so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents, distributors or employees will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate a participant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of participating in the Competition. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. These terms and conditions are governed by English law. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
17. There is no purchase requirement, you can also enter by sending your name, email and home address to 62-68 Rosebery Ave, London, EC1R 4EE.